Reaching for each other’s hands, and feeling with your eyes, ears, and heart;
This is a project to offer a theater experience to all people —the disabled and non-disabled alike—
from infants to the elderly.
“A close and far place”
Conception, direction, and scenography:
Music: TANAKAWA Hiroko
Once you pass through the entrance gate, you will enter a world inside a looking glass.
There are some strange people right in front of you. Is this real, or is it in your dreams?
You will travel through an imaginary world that spreads out in your mind. In your imagination, you can go to places you do not know and encounter things you have never seen before. Let’s explore such world together, where the ordinary becomes extraordinary.
|SUZUKI Mariko||MISHIMA Keita||MORIYAMA Fuyuko|
|Sheep/White Queen||Hatter/Book||Flower/Red Queen|
◆Performances for babies (3 month~3 years old):
22 July, Saturday at 10:30 ※Sold out
24 July, Monday at 10:30
22 July, Saturday at 15:00
23 July, Sunday at 10:30※Sold out / 15:00
24 July, Monday at 15:00
＊Duration: approx. 30min
Venue at Shizuoka Arts Theatre 1F lobby
Shizuoka Arts Theatre
422-8019 2-3-1 Higashishizuoka, Suruga-ku Shizuoka City, Shizuoka, Japan
＜Barrier-free services in Shizuoka Arts Theatre＞
– There are guide staff and sign language interpreters in the theater.
– Please contact the SPAC Ticket Center in advance for any assistance you may need to enjoy the performance.
– You can watch the performance without getting out of your wheelchair.
– A wheelchair-friendly toilet is available at the theater lobby on the 1st floor and on the 2nd floor of the theater (accessible with an elevator).
– Guests with an assistant dog are also welcome.
– A priority parking space near the entrance of the theater can also be used (advanced reservation is required).
– There are spaces for diaper changing and nursing within the facility.
◆Prior reservation for SPAC Members begins: 18 June, Sunday at 10:00
◆Advance tickets sale begins: 25 June, Sunday at 10:00
●under 18 years: 500 yen
●18 years and over: 1,500 yen
◎How to Purchase
– Please enter from the language button “English”.
– Payment is possible with the following credit cards: DC, UFJ, NICOS, VISA, and Master. Tickets purchased through this website can be received at the venue from one hour prior to each performance.
from 10:00-18:00 at SPAC ticket center
●Purchase at BOX Office
SPAC ticket center (10:00-18:00)
Available at the entrance counter for leftover seats, from one hour prior to each performance.
*Please confirm ticket availability on the day by phone or by visiting Twitter (@_SPAC_)
Costume design: KOMAI Yumiko
Stage: FUJISHIRO Shuhei
Art work: SATO Yosuke, YOSHIDA Yuna
Wordrobe: MAKINO Saho, SEI Chigusa
Production: NAKAMURA Yuki, KEIMI Aoi
Supported by the executive committee of the Slow Movement Shizuoka
Flyer design: HAHAHANO.LABO
Produced by SPAC-Shizuoka Performing Arts Center
Supported by the Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan through the Japan Arts Council
Approved by Fujinokuni Arts Festival