Please read below if you are visiting SPAC AUTUMN–SPRING 2021–2022 “Republic of the Bees”, “The Cherry Orchard” and “Demon Lake”.
■ Please scroll down and read the Measures for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 and Requests to All Visitors prior to your visit.
■ To prepare for the event of an infection, we ask all visitors to provide their names and contact information at venue. Please note that we may provide the submitted information to public institutions such as health centers should such an event occur.
At SPAC, all programs are now held in accordance with Shizuoka Prefecture’s COVID-19 Response Policy and the Association of Public Theaters and Halls in Japan’s COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines for Theaters and Concert Halls. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we follow these guidelines.
[Requests to All Visitors]
■ Please refrain from visiting SPAC if you have any of the following conditions.
● A fever of 37.5℃ or above, coughing, sneezing, a sore throat, taste and smell disorders, fatigue, difficulty breathing, or any other concerns about your physical condition.
● If someone close to you at home, your workplace, school, etc. has been diagnosed with or is likely to have been infected with COVID-19.
● If you have returned to Japan within the past two weeks from a country or region for which a post-arrival observation period is required, or if you have had close contact with a person from such a country or region.
*Customers who refrained from coming to SPAC due to a fever or illness, or due to concern about the spread of COVID-19 around the country, can receive a refund for their tickets. Please contact the SPAC Ticket Center (TEL.054-202-3399) for details on the procedures.
(Although cancelation, change of schedule, and repayment are unaccepted once payment for tickets has been made, we will make an exception and accept repayment as a special measure for this occasion.)
■ When you are visiting SPAC
● Please wear a mask in the theater lobby and in the audience seating area. Visitors without masks will not be allowed into the venue area.
● Please make sure to wash and disinfect your hands frequently enough. (Disinfectant solutions are available in the park.)
● Please keep a distance of at least 1 meter between you and other visitors when joining a queue in the lobby and the auditorium.
● To prevent droplet infection, please refrain from talking loudly in the park and the auditorium.
● When another visitor is passing in front of you while you are seated, please be sure to avoid contact with each other.
● Since there is no cloakroom at each venue, please refrain from bringing large luggage with you.
● Please refrain from eating and drinking in the theater lobby and in the audience seating area (drinking for rehydration in the lobby is permitted).
Although eating and drinking is permitted in Cafe Cinderella (2nd floor lobby), please refrain from having an active conversation.
● The entrance may be crowded immediately before and after the opening of the auditorium. Please make sure to arrive at the theater well ahead of the opening time.
● We ask our visitors to exit the theater in groups at different timings. Please follow the instructions of the staff when exiting the theater.
● Please refrain from bringing gifts, letters, or flowers to performers and others.
● It is strictly prohibited to contact or wait to meet performers and stage staff at the venue.
・To prepare for the event of an infection, we ask all visitors to provide their names and contact information at each venue. Please note that we may provide the submitted information to public institutions such as health centers should such an event occur. We will not use the information for any other purposes and will destroy it using an appropriate method after keeping it for one month from the date of your visit.
・We recommend that you install the COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA) provided by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
・We check all visitors for a fever with a thermal imaging camera or a non-contact thermometer upon entry. If your temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees Celsius, you will be asked to refrain from entering the theater. In such a case, your ticket will be fully refunded.
・Entry may take longer than usual due to inspections. Please be sure to arrive at the venue well ahead of time.
・You will be asked to tear your ticket yourself after checking by the theater staff. Also, visitors using Mobapass electronic tickets will be asked to operate the system themselves.
・Please note that if you do not seem to feel well, our staff may come and talk to you if it is during the program. Please also note that once you leave the auditorium as you are not feeling well, you may not re-enter the theater later on. We would appreciate your understanding.
・All performers and related staff members measure their body temperature before the start of work, strive to keep themselves in good physical condition, and make sure to wash their hands thoroughly.
・All receptionists and guidance staff wear a face shield or mask.
・A tabletop partition is installed at the reception.
・We are enhancing disinfection and cleaning of the areas which our staff and visitors may touch.
・The seats in each venue will be disinfected every day during the program period.
・We will secure a sufficient distance between the audience and the actors on stage.
・We ask all visitors to leave the seat on either side empty when they sit on a bench in the lobby.
・We have excluded any stage production elements that involve acting in the auditorium area.